Webster Systems is a securities trading consultancy company headed by Rupert St John Webster, specializing in high performance fixed income trading systems and trading applications.
Recent projects involved front office FX systems business analysis, sprint project management, FX brokerage OO (Java) development, FX system testing, FX production change management, FX production deployments, FX production testing, 24 hr FI global operations, FX checks, FX platforms monitoring, FX position keeping, FX hedging systems and FI documentation and reporting.
Concepts and ideas recently used include thought leadership and best practice in analysis, design and support of:
- FX market data APIs and rate feeds
- FX / STIR price discovery and pricing calculations
- FX market making streams
- 100,000 transactions per second
- FX deal acceptance and capture
- FX orderbook matching engine processes
- FX limit order autoexecution
- FX position feeds and calculations
- FX manual and autohedging
- FX ECN policy and management, and FI documentation
- SWIFT MT300 confirmations, SSI's, and MT202 fund transfers
The company's latest project involves designing FX ECN's